Saturday, September 10, 2011

Another Week Down

Well I've survived my third week of motherhood. I couldn't be happier to have such a wonderful daughter in my life now. I'm going to be working getting her and I on a schedule/routine this week. I see many moms do it and I don't see how they do but thats my goal for the week. Now onto the matter at hand. I went to TOPS thursday night and we had a nice meeting. Drumroll please I stepped on the scale and lost 3lbs for the last 2 weeks. I'm down to 216. So I'm hoping to reach my goal of 2oo by Christmas. I have my goals listed on the goal pages and will be getting my other pages updated this weekend hopefully as well. Hope everyone has a great Saturday. Going to put my girl in our stroller and go for a test drive and then enjoy the Arkansas Razorback games this evening hopefully.

No comments: