Monday, September 5, 2011

New Season of Life

Hey everyone. I'm back from a 9 month vacation. I decided not to blog since this was indeed to track my weight loss while I was pregnant. I'm happy to say my baby girl arrived 3 weeks ahead of schedule on Aug. 16. She is an angel sent by God to me. I'm happy to say that at by two weeks after having her I'd lost the 17lbs I had gained with her. I can fit in a few of my prebaby clothes but because of my hips expanding most of my jeans, shorts and carpi's don't fit yet and they may never again. I'm now going to start focusing on losing another 19 lbs or so before Christmas. I would like to be at 200lbs at Christmas. I believe this to be a reasonable goal for me. I have several ways I plan on keeping myself accountable one being my blog, two my weight loss group TOPS, and three my mom and I are having a contest with each other. On my moms and I's contest whoever has the highest percentage of weight loss by the time we go Christmas shopping that person has to buy lunch.

My weight on Aug. 25 was 219. I did not attend my weight loss meeting last week but plan on attending this week.

I'll update my weight Thursday or Friday after weighting in.

No comments: