Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Good Meeting

Today has been the only day this week I formally exercised, I walked a 1.5 miles with my walking buddy before I went to my TOPS meeting, I"m happy to report I lost 1.5lbs this week. I did manage to keep a food log all week. I have done lots of cleaning and little things this week that has helped me burn up some calories. I wasn't expecting that much of a weight loss, so I'm happy. My goals for this coming week, is to keep up drinking my water, keeping a food log and to exercise more. I've noticed on the nights I don't exercise, I don't sleep as well. My walking buddy and I have made plans to walk no matter the weather condition next week, even if we have to wallk in the mall. I hope to sit down tomorrow or Saturday to plan out our meal and snacks for the week.

I've looked this week at doing some races in the next couple months, I have some that I'm looking at and discussing with my hubby.

No comments: