Monday, January 25, 2010

Planning for a Good Week

Hate I didn't post yesterday, but I spend the day working some things out in my mind. First I got up and went to church, and got my soul refreshed with Gods words. When I came home, I made lunch. Then I spend the day cleaning and relaxing all trying to get my thinking straight. I spend much time in prayer with God, asking for his help to lose weight and get healthy. I have my menus planned now for the week and my exercise plan in place. I was hoping to walk today, but my walking buddy leg is hurting again, so instead a done my Biggest Loser Cardio DVD. Then I went to check out some of the weight lose blogs and found a contest thats going on over at http://alltheweigh2009.blogspot.com/. Kenz is doing "Family and Friends Getting Thin Weekly Bonus Challenge", The challenge for this week is to eat five servings of fruits and/or vegetables. If you already eat 5, then add one per day. You will receive one number for each day that you complete the challenge. The challenge will run from today Jan 25 to Feb. 21. Head over to her site and get the details.

No comments: