Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A New Day

Well thankfully the weather didn't get as bad as the weather people predicted. So I was able to get up and go to my doctor, which was no fun for me. We did my yearly exam, took blood and change my blood pressure around When I went to bed last night it was 168/125 and this morning when I got up it was 165/119 and when I was at the doctor it was 265/110. So afterward I headed back to work where I could feel it getting higher, by this time my head was pounding, it felt like it might explode. After work I head to town to get my medicine and to do my grocery shopping. I waited in line for a good 30 minutes or more at walmart to get my medicine. I get it there because its on their cheap $4,$6,$8, $10 plans depending on which meds i get. I've decided to see about moving them over to kroger since they have the same type of programs. I picked hubby up some subway and I had picked up a chicken kabob that was on clearance. So I made that for me and some uncle ben's wild rice in the microwave. I took one of my pills and my blood pressure is coming down. I'm going to head off to bed and see if I can get a good night sleep.

No comments: