Monday, February 8, 2010

When will winter end?

I'm so tired of the cold, rain, sleet, ice, and snow. It is messing up my walking/running routine. I'm not as dedicated as some people I know. I will not get out and run in the rain or snow, I can't afford taking the risk of getting sick. And for whatever reason I'm to lazy to do my workout dvd at home, I praying God to help me move through this unwillness. I hope to sleep good tonight and try to get up early and do a little bit of dvd before work maybe. I have a doctor appt. in the morning for the lovely yearly check up and to see how my new blood pressure meds are working. Of course it depends on how the roads are in the morning if I will go to my appointment.



As far as my weekend it was wonderful. I ended up heading down to my parents late Friday night and stayed till Sunday afternoon. My cousin had a very pretty wedding and I got to spend some much needed time with my family.

No comments: