And now onto Friend Makin' Monday Health and Body Image
Health and Body Image
1) If you could magically change one thing about your body, what would it be?
To lose my gut. I look like I'm like 6 months pregnant. It hurts when people ask when I'm I due, especially because we are having a hard time starting a family.
2) What is your best physical feature? I would have to say my blues eyes. Everyone always compliments me on them and its the one thing I love about myself and wouldn't change for the world.
3) Do you weigh yourself daily? Hourly? Weekly? Bi-weekly? Never? I weigh weekly at my TOPS meeting on Thursday nights and when I go to the doctor. I very very rarely step on a scale any other time. As a matter of fact I don't own a pair at my house.
4) Do you workout regularly? If so, how does if affect you from day to day? I try to work out regularly, at least 3 times a week. Its needs to be more and I"m working on that. When I do work out I feel energized and sleep better.
5) What is the healthiest thing you do for yourself on a regular basis? I drink my water.
6) If you could look like a celebrity, who would you choose to look like? Not sure I'm not big into celebrities. Don't get me wrong I watch tv and movies but just don't compare myself to them, because I know it aint never going to happen.
7) What do you do to make yourself feel pretty/handsome? I try doing my hair and make up. I've never been a girly girl, so I'm not good at things like that. But one of my goals for when I get below 200 is to do a mini make over. I want to have someone teach my how to do my make up and show my some different ways to style my hair.
8) What are you most attracted to in the opposite sex? Honesty, their eyes, and how he treats others. I'm not one who bases what I like strictly on looks, I want to be around be who has feelings and emotions and know how to express them.
9) Have you ever avoided situations because you didn't want people to see your body shape? Yes, in my family we have a saying that I'm a fish out of water. But over the years since I've gained a lot of weight and have become uncomfortable in my on skin, I don't go swimming like I used to. I went once this entire summer and that is so not like me.
10) How do you feel about your overall appearance? I"m not happy where I am, do I have a size or an exact weight in which I know I'll be happy no, but I know I'm working on my goals to become a more healthier, happier me. I'm working on accepting me for me. I know it will come in time.
Now it's your turn to tell us a little about how you view yourself. Don't forget to head over the All The Weigh and link up and share with us.
I plan on working on my workouts for the week and my eating plan and getting that posted sometime today.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday.