Thursday, September 23, 2010

Weigh In and Running Update

I did my running clinic this evening. We did run 2 walk 3 minutes for 40 minutes. I have to say it was still difficult for me and some of it was the course having some hills, some is because I'm a Fat Girl trying to run. I kept a close eye on my heart rate and most of the time while running it was in the 190 and while walking the 180s. I will do another run by myself Saturday, because on Monday we up it to 3run/2walk.

Now onto my weigh in. To my utter amazement I lost 2lbs this week. Guess this running helping and watching my eating a little closer. Thats 4 weeks in a row I've pulled a loss. That has not happened to me in a long while. So I issued a challenge to myself to see if I can make it another week with a loss. That would make me happy and the longest I went with out a gain or turtle. If I loss another 1.25 that will give a total of 16 and I would get a charm for my charm bracelet at TOPS and I might be able to earn of for this month for having a net loss of 4lbs. So I'll be doing some strength training and some more running in this week. I know I can do this.

No comments: