Friday, April 2, 2010

Not such a Good Day

This morning started out okay, I didn't get up as early as I intended and therefore didn't have time to work out this morning. I did manage to have a nice breakfast before heading in for what I knew was going to be a stressful day at work. Sure enough it was and then some, this afternoon in the middle of me bring ready to pull my hair out and threatening to through the computer out the window, I got a call my hubby was in an accident. He rear-ended someone, but he was in his dad truck since he was going to meet him for business reason. Thankful he is okay and his dad truck is not to horribly messed up, but it sent me into major panic and stress mode and what was the first thing I reached for----food of course, I didn't stop to think I didn't need it, it was just the first reaction I had. Yes I know it was wrong but I continue snacking on this all evening. I must start being more attention and stop eating when I'm stressing or whatever emotion I am at the time. I had been doing some much better up until today. I'm going to drive 3 hours tomorrow to see one of my BFF and help celebrate her sons first birthday. I'm so excited its been several months since I went to see them. So I plan on making health choice, by taking water with me and some fruit to snack on, yes I'll be honest I plan on having a very small piece of cake, becasue well truth be told I'm not big on sweets, just a little every now and then.

Hope everyone enjoys there Easter Week. And be back here tomorrow to a post for the challenge this week.

No comments: