Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend Recap and Its been a Monday

Weekend
I got up and moved on Saturday and done a few thing not many around the house, I was so tired and just felt drained after mowing, not sure why since I was on a riding mower. I had planned on going to church sunday, but I woke up with a horrible headache, so I spent the morning laying around. Then I done a few things around the house. I had wanted to get my grocery shopping done but that didn't happen.

Today started off horrible and my day stayed the way. When I got off I headed into town a little early, to get to park ahead of the rest of my Women Can Run/Walk Clinic. I wanted to get some extra walking in before my group got there. I had to talk myself into keep moving. I ended up doing a total of 3 miles today. It felt so nice once I got done.

No comments: