Sunday, April 4, 2010

Weekend Recap

Well I got up Saturday morning a little later than I planned. So my packing healthy snacks didn't happen. I got around, stopped by the store and picked up the my gift for the birthday boy. Then off to quickly cleaned the car before meeting up with a friend from college, then hitting the road to batesville. We hit the drive thru at Taco Bell on the way so we wouldn't be starving, and stuff ourself with to much chips and cake at the party. But unfortunaly I choice not to make a healthy decision when I made my order. This whole weekend has been a free fall of bad eathing decision. I have to reevaluate my eating. I need to find me some healthy snacks to carry with me and plan my days better. I need to have a list of things I can order if I go out to eat. I need to control my eating out, I ate for lunch yesterday, then dinner, then lunch again today. I will have to do some major damage control the rest of the week if I don't want to see a gain on the scale Thursday night, but the damage is done. I must start focusing on making better decision and be prepared at for times like this. I did enjoy the road trip and the company that I had yesterday. Now it time to get ready for a new week.

No comments: