Thursday, April 1, 2010

It Been a Long Couple Weeks

Sorry it been so long since my last post. We had a wonderful time on anniversary weekend,(3/19 to /21/10) till I came down with the flu and sinus infection on Sunday. Its was a miserable day coming home on Monday, when I got home I started on a z-pak, then when I went back to the doctor on thursday 3/25 she gave me a couple shots, finally got over all that this week. Needless to say I did not go to my TOPS meeting last Thursday after going to the doctor and then we didn't have a meeting tonight since it HOLY Week and we meet at a church. But I have been exercise, trying to watch what I eat and drinking my water, so I"m hoping to see a loss when I go next Thursday. I been doing some blog searching looking for others to read, that are about losing weight and I have found several good ones that I like and on of them a lady is doing a challenge so I decided to join. Loretta from Lorretta Journey is hosting the



The challenge goes for the next 13 weeks. I will be updating each week. My goals are behaviors I want to change, its not a certain weight goal. I was thinking about something to this effect after waching Ruby on the style network Sunday. She had meet with her therapist who suggested she make 5 changes to help her with her weight lose. So I'm going to pick 9 goals or behaviors I would like to change in the next 13 weeks.


1. Eat a well balanced breakfast each day.
2. Cardio Exercise at least 30 minutes a day
3. Add strength training 3x a week
4. Drink 8 (8oz) glasses of water a day
5. Do two 5k races
6. Save 5 dollars a week
7. Spend quite time with God
8. Read weight loss related information for more ideas and support
9. Go to my TOPS meeting


Thanks for issuing the challenge. I look foward to checking in every week and see how everyone is doing. I'll check in tomorrow and let you know how this week has been. I will probably do my weekly updates on Thursday.







No comments: